Under the supervision of a Divisional Sales Manager, our Reverse Mortgage Field Advisors will be responsible to source and generate their own leads to present reverse mortgage opportunities in accordance with all regulations and training. Liberty may provide Company Sponsored Lead Sources to Field Advisor to complement their self source activities. We are looking for sales professionals that are self-starters who have previous experience selling reverse mortgages or a desire to enter the industry and can self-source via Realtor, Builder, CFP, CPA and other trusted advisor channels.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
· Present the reverse mortgage products to prospective clients by phone, in person meetings and in group presentations.
· Communicates professionally and clearly to clients (on the phone and in person) when explaining reverse mortgages.
· Spend 80% of the day “self-sourcing” to generate new business with realtors, trusted advisors, builders, insurance agents, attorneys and consumer-direct methods
· Maintains timely and accurate records of all customer activity within SalesForce CRM.
· Maintains a high level of accountability for results and metrics.
· Required to hit minimum sales performance standards .
· Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
· Knowledge of the skills, methods and technologies used to process new loan applications; ability to perform loan origination activities while adhering to established policies and procedures.
· Attend all trainings, sales meetings and orientations as directed by the company.
· Maintain proficiency of Liberty products and guideline changes communicating these timely to active customers.
· Increase public awareness of the industry by reading publications and subscribing to the industry blogs.
· Responsible to network to build and expand database; including but not limited to potential clients and referral sources.
· Ongoing marketing and contact network in person, mailings or by phone.
· Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customer solutions.
· High School Diploma, GED, or military experience equivalent
· Two or more years of experience in sales within reverse mortgage industry
· Proven track record of success in self-sourcing reverse mortgage opportunities
· Ability to achieve sales goals and perform metrics
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook). Able to use Internet, and CRM’s such as SalesForce or other software programs.
Training / Licensing Requirements:
· Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
· Currently possesses NMLS and MLO licensing in resident state where licenses are required or ability to obtain licensing
Liberty Home Equity Solutions, Inc. (Liberty) is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we’ve delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging – and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you’re pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you’ll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.