Under the supervision of a Divisional Sales Manager, our Reverse Mortgage Field Associate source and generate leads to present reverse mortgage opportunities in accordance with all regulations and training. Responsible to self-source leads.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Present the reverse mortgage products to prospective clients by phone, in person meetings and in group presentations.
· Self source new opportunities and applications.
· Communicates professionally and clearly to clients (on the phone and in person) when explaining reverse mortgages
· Set appointment with the prospective client to meet (in person) at the client’s home to help the customer obtain a reverse mortgage.
· Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
· Knowledge of the skills, methods and technologies used to process new loan applications; ability to perform loan origination activities while adhering to established policies and procedures
· Attend all trainings, as directed by the company
· Maintain proficiency of Liberty products and guideline changes communicating these timely to active customers.
· Existing database of business and referrals.
· Consistently staying in touch with your database in a variety of ways.
· Keeping educated and up to date on products and industry changes.
· Manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the company’s risk appetite and risk management.
· Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customer solutions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
· High School Diploma, GED, or military experience equivalent
· Seasoned MLO with extensive experience in Reverse Mortgage loan origination
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook). Able to use Internet, and CRM’s such as SalesForce or other software programs.
· Must be able to travel to visit clients and network within the territory
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (if needed)
· Currently possesses NMLS and MLO licensing in resident state where licenses are required
· Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL
· Valid driver license and insurance (will be visiting clients and driving personal vehicle).